[DE]Drew

The Amazing Eternals Development

Heartbroken, but thanks for the experience!
I really really hope you guys revisit this project in the future!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Damn... that sucks. While I wasn't one of the most passionate players nor one of the ones that played all too often, I did enjoy The Amazing Eternals for what it was. I hate to see it go by the wayside.

I hope the team can pull their spirits up and go forward with their heads held high.

Thanks for fighting the good fight, TAE team.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

rest in peace.. i hope this game resumes.. its been a honor everyone ;-; <3

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

This game was literally yelling "Quality" and with the overflow of the market it's sad to see this one go I realy realy enjoyed it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This feels like the worst dream ever I just want to cry. ;-;

Best wishes and luck to you guys at DE, I still love you!!

• Like 3

im gonna stick around tho just incase i love all of u DE

• Like 7

Damn I kinda like this game. But probably later I'll post a topic stating my opinions about the game.

• Like 2

And this goes for probably most fun hero shooter in market(if you have brain), sad, need to drown my sorrows in a fekton of alcohol

• Like 4

I didn't play in a while because of PoE in Warframe, but I wanted to revisit the game and even got one or two more friends into the game from my game design studies.

I learn game design and started my second year yesterday. The teacher wanted us to make a presentetion about a less known game and TAE was the first game that came into my mind, unfortunatly there are less chances now to play live and showcase the game.

I was *This* close to introduce the game to 30+ people while it's live and I still have 5 beta keys left. I'm still going to introduce it tho and make my presentation.

Hope you will revisit the project one day.

"Command, it's been an honor to serve with you"

Edited by FrostedMike
  • Like 12

This saddens me.. I really enjoyed TAE more than any other game in its field. The characters were so good... Farewell to my favored character Ray. I'll never have another to share a passion with nozzles with... good bye UFO friend.

Additionally, how will the refund process work?

Will you just send the money I paid back to the bank? Will you require any additional information?

Edited by Vindictive
  • Like 5

Moments like this happen. First off thank you to the staff for all you did. Truly were close to a home run. I had a lot of fun playing with many in the community and DE. Damn, still sucks though, the feelings. Keep up the solid work elsewhere. 

I'm a bit lost on words right now.

Forever Ray and Winter. Cheers guys and gals. :(

• Like 3

you know what sorry for 3rd time commenting but keep the money DE and i want it to go to your next project and the money to help you do it

• Like 5

Aww ;-;

While this is sad I fully respect your choice! Making a FPS game is hard since there are so many other big titles in the genre, but it was brave of you to try! You had some good ideas going with the retro theme and I was impressed by the ammount of detail and love that went into the game! I (along with a lot of others) hope you try again some time. It was a great idea!

Much Respect to all of you at DE!

-KaJuPe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Damn... I'm sorry to hear that guys...  I really loved the idea behind your game.  It reminded me of Megaman Battle Network, one of my favorite games of all time.  No other game has ever made me feel closer to it.  

I hope to hear that, much like your Eternals, you will come back to life one day.  Take all the respawn time you need though.

• Like 2

The game has had issues but I would not bury the project based on CLOSED BETA feedback. How was it supposed to attract players? By sharing keys on few MMO pages? Seriously...

You should go open for at least six months and not rely on founder packs to get money but earn from micro transactions.

Sure, I would enjoy TPP game with FPP/over the shoulder aiming  much more but Amazing Eternals was a unique experience and I hope to see the game return with improved formula.

• Like 2

Smart move, the second i played it and saw it was just another overwatch clone, i saw it was doomed to fail.

Sorry tho, better luck next time =\

Well damn.  Sad to hear this. TAE has so much potential. Good luck to you in the future. Hope TAE comes back.

• Like 2

Sad to see this happen =/

Maybe it needed a revamp on the card system... but that is just my opinion....

Good luck to you and see u guys at warframe.

• Like 2