[DE]Drew

The Amazing Eternals Development

I hope you will revisite the project and release it.
Bad start doesn't mean a failure :)

Good luck guys!!!

• Like 1

On 25.10.2017 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Hello Fellow Eternals,

After many discussions internally on the state of The Amazing Eternals, we have decided to hit the pause button on development at this time. This decision didn’t come lightly. We worked hard to make a game that we are proud to say was shaping up to have great potential.  However, we took an honest look at the current gaming landscape and how the game was performing in Closed Beta. Unfortunately, the game wasn’t attracting players fast enough to support a viable matchmaking player base with the current game design direction, which is the lifeblood of this type of game. So, with heavy hearts, we’re taking a step back to reevaluate the design and may revisit our intrepid heroes in the future.

For those players who believed in what we were making and invested their hard-earned cash into the Founders Program, we are humbled by and grateful for your dedication and support.  Refunds will be issued over a 72-hour period beginning today, October 26, 2017 and may take up to 3 to 5 business days to process. During this period, the game servers will remain live until 11:59pm ET, November 2, 2017. 

The official forums and Discord will remain live indefinitely for players who want to stay in contact with each other, and the entire development team will remain with Digital Extremes and transition to Warframe development, so if you’re a Warframe player, you may still see us around.

This was a hard decision to make, and we can’t thank you enough for your incredible support throughout development. The Amazing Eternals will live on through all of you who were there to make it happen.    

We do not have any additional plans to discuss at this time, but feel free to post any questions or concerns here, and we’ll try to answer them.

Well dont you think that the problem was, that there was literly no information about the existence of this game? If I wouldnt be a Warframe-Player back than who watched every DEV-Stream and/orTactical Potato, I wouldnt even know that there is such a game. The gameplay was super fun to me and many others.

And maybe because, if you are not one of the few alpha players, you had to buy the founder thing first, before play (if I remember right). If it would be anyways f2p, why not make the beta open for every one? So friends can tell friends about the game and they would join them maybe and tell there friends about this game. *Publicity*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stealth0110 said:

i cant play some 1 help me

Game servers are down for now. DE wasn't happy with how the Beta was going and decided to "hit the pause button" on development. No one knows whether they'll decide to give it another shot in the future, but it's looking pretty grim.

What do i do?

Everytime when I join the game, I go for a TAE' forum website.

What do I do for play normaly, without this message?

You just can't

The servers are closed

Really sad to find out that this game was put on hold, I really enjoyed playing it! :( Please bring it back soon <3 

Well hoping that it will be back in 2018 or 2019 later than that and it will be history.

sad to read this. after the hurricane and finally with time to relax with electricity and entertainment. was looking forward to play it. please. bring it back sometime. will update warframe now ;) ty for your passion and devotion.

I'm surprised people are still posting here. It sort of goes to show that even though the game was very poorly advertised, It had an impact on those who played it. I do hope that this project gets opened again.

Edited by Vastly_

16 hours ago, Vastly_ said:

I'm surprised people are still posting here. It sort of goes to show that even though the game was very poorly advertised, It had an impact on those who played it. I do hope that this project gets opened again.

Indeed. I still check back here in the forums almost every day in the hopes they've announced something, even though I know they probably won't. -_-

I would absolutely love it if they would enable some way to host private servers or something of the sort.